Ratings for Dr. John T. MORAN

The best dentist around. Nice guy, straightforward. Doesn't try to push unnecessary treatments. He is gentle and caring. We have been coming here for many years.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

I went to this guy for years, and couldn't figure out why, where ever he shot the Novocain , I would get nasty sores in my mouth, when I confronted him about it. He could have cared less. Well guess what , I found another dentist and haven't had a cold sore since. Also if you have good insurance and pay your bill on time, he will try to cap every tooth in your mouth, weather you need it or not. My advice on this guy, run away as fast as you can !!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

Me and my family have been coming to see Dr. Moran since I was a child. He treats all of his patients with the utmost respect and courtesy and most of all he listens. He tells you exactly what you need and doesn't push you into unnecessary dental treatments. Thanks to him and his fantastic work I am confident in smiling. He is a true gentleman and professional in every sense of the word. The office staff is fantastic and very professional, they are also bilingual. His appointments are pretty punctual. If you want a great dentist see Dr. Moran.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015