Dr. Kimberly L. Kjome

You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Kimberly L. Kjome

Terrible. She doesn't care about her patients and it's obvious. Very judgmental and real really milks the insurance - it's borderline fraud. Extremely short "sessions" with patients. My insurance company called me to ask some questions about her after my first few visits with her and they said she was under investigation for over-billing & fraudulent billing. She billed my insurance company for services that were never provided.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

I found her to be a man-hating pill pusher who was frequently late and encouraged over-medication to male patients and to pregnant female patients. Maybe she is great with some of her female clients, but when it comes to men, I really don't think there is a psychiatrist in the greater Austin area that is worse. Maybe you're not aware, as I am, that she has repeatedly prescribed heavy doses of prescription medication to pregnant women, even though the medical literature suggests that administration of these specific medications can damage the health of the unborn child. SO ... if you are a female, and not pregnant, maybe you can see her and not have a terrible experience, but if you are a man or if you are a pregnant woman, you should go elsewhere. In fact, given that she has so few reviews and there are many other psychiatrists in Austin that have 30+ reviews and are ranked as 5 *, you are really drawing from the bottom of the barrel if you show up to see her.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

I absolutely adore Dr. Kjome. I have never had a good experience with psychiatrists and I finally found one that is helpful, attentive, and collaborative with my medications. If I don't want to take it, she won't encourage me to, we just work to find another option. She's very friendly and always takes the time to see how your life is going. I would recommend Dr. Kjome to every body, especially those like me who can't stand ice cold pill pushers.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2013

Very easy to make a good connection with. Knowledgeable and helpful.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2013

Excellent bedside manner, very knowledgeable, overall awesome!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2012

Dr. Kimberly L. Kjome's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 2004)

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Terrible. She doesn't care about her patients and it's obvious. Very judgmental and real really milks the insurance - it's borderline fraud. Extremely short ..."

June 17, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I found her to be a man-hating pill pusher who was frequently late and encouraged over-medication to male patients and to pregnant female patients. Maybe she i..."

March 2, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=3116994'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 1.8

March 22, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=3116994'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.0

February 6, 2014