Ratings for Dr. Stephan L. Pro

He is wonderful kind and professional . I have had two surgery with him and couldn't ask for anyone better. I would highly recommend Dr Pro he's the best.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2015

As a professional in the Healthcare field I know the business aspect internally and externally. A great customer satisfaction score enhances the businesses financial performance. Knowing the standard expectations needed I cannot fathom a review less then exellent. I had surgery on my knee by Dr. Pro. He went above and beyond the expected standard. He is great at identifying his patients needs and wants and implementing them into the surgical process as he did for me anf that is why his name is Dr. Pro. I absolutely recommend Dr Pro.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2014

Dr. Pro is young - but did an excellent job at explaining the injury, the procedure to repair the injury, the complications possible, and the rehab necessary afterwards. He was always extremely friendly, personable and easy to talk to - We were very impressed! On the day of surgery he went out of his way to explain everything before and after - and even called personally later in the evening to check in. Highly, highly recommend!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2013

Dr. Pro's office staff did a great job of getting me in on short notice after an injury. I was examined very carefully will significant swelling and bruising. I was scheduled for an MRI in less than a week. Waited less than two minutes in the waiting room. I was contacted by Dr. Pro's nurse with the MRI results while he was out of the country and then scheduled for a follow up his first day back. I not sure how one could ask for anything more.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2012

Dr. Pro has a very good "bedside" manner, explains things very well, seems very knowledgable and is very considerate in his approach to examinations. I felt he gave me all the options and didn't push one over the other. I definitely recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2011

I injured myself while on vacation in another state. We found Dr. Pro via a referral from our insurance company. We found Dr. Pro to be very polite, patient, knowledgeable and kind. My injury was quite 'significant' & Dr. Pro & his staff are nothing short of wonderful. taking all the time it takes to answer questions and follow up.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2011

I found Dr Pro to be very knowledgeable and friendly. He is young but I had the utmost confidence in his abilitys. Good experience

flag | Submitted March 12, 2011

Dr Stephan Pro is a young inexperienced dr. Our experience was to be spoken over and not heard. He is rough in examine without care for injury pain. He is condescending to the point that I wonder if he will ever understand how to develop bedside manner. Worst experience ever. We wanted Dr Grewe but got Dr screw you.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2011

Dr. Stephan L. Pro's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)

Coventry Healthcare