Ratings for Dr. George A. Namey

Dr. Namey has been my Doctor since he started at TCP, and I have never been disapointed. If I ever was frustrated about anything he would take the time to speak with me, to help decide what would be the right thing to do. He has always been pleasant and thourough with every examination. He takes in consideration what is the best for you at that time. His Nurses are great and polite who take vitals. If it were not for Dr.Namey , N.P. & staff. I probably would not be here today, in 2011 I was having chest discomfort, Immediately I was taken to Christiana Hosp. to find out I needed open heart surgery that lasted 6hrs. Thank you Dr.Namey for being my Doctor. : )

flag | Submitted February 25, 2014

Will keep you waiting up to an hour. Staff is pretty rude. In fact, the whole practice is pretty shabby. Hardly ever returns phone calls until you call him for a third or fourth time.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2008

In and out. Rarely spends any appreciable time with you. Seems to have more time for the drug reps than his patients

flag | Submitted December 2, 2008

the best dr. i have had. listens to the patient! very kind,takes his time with me and really cares!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2008

Dr namey is VERY thorough and will keep going until he figures out whats wrong. He is caring and not the type of doctor to chalk everything up to weight, smoling, stress, etc. He is the best, but that makes a long wait to see him.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2008

overall, best Dr. I've had

flag | Submitted October 27, 2006

Dr. George A. Namey's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Top Hospitals in Newark, DE