Ratings for Dr. Fui Dawson

Exellent doctor and staff! He addresses all of my concerns and pain. He and his staff are very informative and on top of everything. Thank you guys!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

Dr. Dawson was very thorough, and carefully listened to my issues. He let me try arch supports before recommending expensive orthotics to reduce costs. He did recommend I get x-rays, and a nerve conduction study because I have an abnormal condition that he could not account for. I got the impression that these are necessary for correct diagnosis and he was not trying to take advantage of me, especially since he had to refer me to another provider to get them done. He explained everything to my satisfaction and trust that he was doing everything in my best interest. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

excellent doctor! I really loved my visit

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

Dr. Dawson discriminated against my son with bipolar disorder. He was scheduled to have surgery on his toe.My son is healthy, 17 year old with no hx of contraindications for surgery. Dr.requested medical clearance from not just his PCP, but his psychiatrist as well.I am a surgical nurse and have NEVER seen clearance requested from a psychiatrist! Prior to speaking with either of my son's doctors,Dr.Dawson decided he was not "comfortable" doing my son's surgery. Funny he didn't decide this prior to our pre-op. Don't go to him if you are taking medications he is unfamiliar with or have any mental health history.I had to explain to my son that he can't have his toe corrected because this physician was discriminating against him and too ignorant about mental health issues to even pursue my son's medical treatment or to even take the time to look into his medical hx from his other physicians.It is his prerogative as a physician who he treats, but we were treated unfairly!REVIEW PTS RCRD before they come!

Submitted February 10, 2014

Dr. Fui Dawson's Credentials

• Dr. William M. Scholl College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2007)