Ratings for Dr. Kenneth P. Minasian

My family had been patients here since his practice opened. Just recently switched to another dentist after receiving poor care. 3 crowns and a root canal on same tooth in 18mos, only to find out the root canal failed and had to have the tooth extracted anyway. I always trusted Dr. Minasian, however more recently the care I received seemed more about maximizing his income rather than providing competent and ethical care. I recently filed a complaint with the NH Board of Dental examiners and they are looking into the matter. Before going to this dentist you may want to check out the NH Board of Dental Examiners website as there have been other complaints posted there. My experienced mirrored some of the previous complaints, which after punitive damages were imposed, along with other penalties, I'm afraid not much has changed. Before you even think of becoming his patient, save yourself a big headache, look for another dentist.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

Another crown came off, 4th one. The cerec crowns do not last. Will not have this one re-glued because the dentist did not leave enough tooth to re-glue the crown. Poor dental work. Maybe he wants us all to have implants as he can make more money on those. Well I will go to another dentist for dental work as Minasian will charge me $192.00 to re-glue a crown that he knows will continue to fall off.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2014

Been going to him for years. Billing practices are terrible. Caps never stay on always had to drop 500 dollars with almost every visit. Wife extremely rude at times she's also his receptions. Can't be trusted.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2014

I had been going to Ken Minasian since 1977. Maybe one of his oldest patients after he took over Alfred Gagnon's practice. I always thought that he was the best dentist in Nashua and still feel that way BUT greed has got in the way. Went for a check-up a few years ago and there was a small stain on one of my teeth. This tooth had never had a restoration (filling) but I wanted the stain removed. Before I knew what he was doing he had filed the tooth down to nothing and fitted me for a crown. I guess this was punishment for having good insurance. I was shocked that he would have the nerve to do this to a patient he had serviced for so many years. Also, always getting INCORRECT BILLS in the mail long after the dental insurance plan had paid them on many occasions. Well, I have left him for good-so sad as he lost a good-paying patient. He has a bad reputation now as he let greed get in the way of his good judgement.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2014

I hope if someone has an idea of going to this dentist for anything beyond xrays and cleaning,I advise you to RUN as fast as you can in the other direction!I have had a few crowns done by this dentist and they have ALL had to be replaced within a couple of years.He also does not guarantee his work and his office's billing system is very confusing. It almost feels like there is some insurance fraud going on. The office manager,who is also his wife,is very unfriendly, unprofessional and not helpful at all.I made the mistake of choosing to go to this dentist based on a favorable online review. If you are choosing a new dentist, the best thing to do is get a recommendation from someone who has had a good experience with their dentist.I have learned from my mistake and got a recommendation from a co-worker who has been going to her dentist for many years and has been quite happy with his work.He's trying to undo every bad thing that Dr. Minasian has done to my teeth,but it hasn't been easy.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2014

I feel like I canNOT get away from the dentist and I am DONE! I keep having to go back to have him fix issues...I have had 2 crowns replaced in the past year. I went in recently and he went to work on the wrong tool. I have also had nothing but pain (in a tooth that didn't have pain before I went in to see him) for several days...for yes, another replaced crown. I have to keep going back so I don't get charged for getting things fixed, however, I have decided it just isn't worth it anymore. Additionally, I don't know that I have ever had an appointment that I wasn't taken late and spent close to or more than 2 hours. Very frustrating and would not recommend this dentist!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2012

i cant keep up with their billing. i have insurance and pay a lot for it. why does this office keep billing me? not the insurance company but this office? just to clarify, my insurance does not send the bills to me, this dentist does. they probaby have some people that dont question a drs bill and just pay it. i can see a restaurant or a retail store getting bad reviews, but a drs office, your suppose to trust your dr. not these people. they steal. very upsetting.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2012

Seen Minasian for 17 yrs. I went to a new dentist who told me I have cavities on my chart that didn't exist in my mouth. Minasian did a root canal that got infected & had to be pulled in under a year. Had to had a crown replaced in a year and a half, the expensive cerec ones once I got off dental insurance. His assistants scrape/floss until you're bleeding. I wouldn't send my worst enemy here.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2011

I have been treated by Dr Minasian for 28 years and have never had a bad experience in his office. He and his staff do everything in their power to make me comfortable and treat me with resprect and professionalism. I laugh when I hear people complaining about insurance. Anyone that has ever dealt with insurance knows what a nightmare that can be. Insurance screws up ALOT. I would recommend DR Minasian to anyone. My entire family comes to him as well. Some people complaim about everyone.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2011

scammed my ins out of dental evaluatons that never took place. wife is all about herself and actually was talking to another patient about the size of her breast. hygienist is nice and gentle. wife is very insulting and try to scam me out of money on 2 of the 3 visits i had with them. they will lie to you and over bill you as much and as frequent as possible. they told me i had 2 cavities and then during my next visit said they had their laser recalibrated and i no longer need fillings.... A MIRACLE- I WAS HEALED!!! they get very insulting when you question their billing practices. i caught them committing insurance fraud. stay away stay away stay away!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2010