Ratings for Dr. Alexander Frangas

Great doctor , very detail oriented . Unfortunately staff beyond rude and unprofessional - so disappointing he is a part of that staff !

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

Switched to Dr Frangas at the referral of a Co-worker. Aside from the sometimes long wait, I couldn't be happier. He's very down to earth and gives you as much time as needed regardless how busy the office is.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

I love Dr. Frangas I use him my husband and staff at my job, he cares and knowledgeable. He exemplifies my definition of a doctor, when I had my surgery he made sure every detail was complete before he let my gynecologist preform any surgery on me. He speaks to his patients like friends very down to earth doesn't leave his office confused, but clarity concerning your health.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2013

Dr ALEXANDER FRANGAS is great and knows his stuff. He explains everything to you and make you very comfortable. He answers any questions you have and as a doctors I would recommend him but EXPECT a long wait when you have an appointment. The office overlooks and the last three times I was there I had to wait a minimum of 30 min and maximum of 1.5 hours. The nursing staff is rude and get annoyed easily but you can't have a "perfect place". Overall as I dr I would recommend dr franglais but jut expect to wait a long time to be check.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2013

Dr. Frangas is very knowledgeable,caring and very helpful to his patients. He listens to every word that is spoken to him. He never rushes when he is with you. He gives good advise when you have a problem. His bedside manner is excellent. When you need to talk to him on the phone, he always calls back after he sees all his patients. He is an excellent Doctor. Thank you Dr. Frangas for always being there for us.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2012

Dr. Frangas is an excellent doctor. He is very thorough with his examinations. He always spends time with his patients and listens to their concerns. I never feel rushed during my visit. He is very kind and caring and takes a true interest in his patients.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2011