Ratings for Dr. Albert W. TSANG

Dr. Tsang gets an A++ from me for both surgical skills and personality; he performed my recent colectomy and made sure my surgery/recovery went as smoothly as possible. He addressed any questions/concerns I had throughout the process very well. Interactions with him were positive and reassuring; he was always thorough and respectful, not intimidating/patronizing at all. Took the time to ensure we were always on the same page. I’d trust him in a heart-beat to perform surgery on me again in the future if necessary. Thank you, Dr. Tsang!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

I have nothing but positive things to say about my surgeon. He was so patient. Dr. Tsangg was very good at explaining things to me and I really felt at ease going into surgery. He was a little late seeing me for my after operation appointment but was so kind about it, they office lady said he was delayed because of an emergency case at the hospital. I had zero qualms with waiting, if I was the one in the operation room and needed more time, I would be glad he didn't rush with me either. Meet this surgeon if you need an operation!!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

Very pleased with Dr. Tsang and the outcome of my operation. I told my primary care doctor that I wanted the best surgeon in the greater Toledo area after we decided I really needed surgery. I hate the thought of hospitals and needles but I will admit the process went a lot better than I could have imagined.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2017

Such a kind and knowledgeable surgeon. I had no reservations about the skill and capabilities of this doctor. Calm, collected and soft spoken.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

2 thumbs up! Dr. Tsang came highly recommended to me and my family when I discovered that I had to have my gallbladder removed. =( My primary doctor recommended him but we also asked around to see what people in our social network thought. Being 3rd generation Toledoian family - everyone knows someone who knows someone. Dr. Tsang came back as the surgeon to use. He was a professional and explained things very well. I had a smooth operation and healed up very nicely. No complaints.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

I felt very fortunate to have Dr. Tsang as my doctor and would recommend him to my friends & family. There's no doubt he knew what he was doing and my recovery was better than I thought it would be. I had asked the nurse about him and was told that he would be the doctor she would pick if she needed an operation.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2015

I had a great experience with Dr. Tsang. He was kind, courteous, and knowledgable.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2014

Dr. Tsang provided excellent and timely care. He saw me in the emergency department for a hole in my stomach. He explained to me the operation in full detail. He explained to my family what he found and my recovery was flawless.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2014

Dr. Albert W. TSANG's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)

Top Hospitals in Sylvania, OH