Ratings for Dr. Fengyu Zhao

Extremely helpful with my hand and always in a good mood.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2015

Dr. Frank knowledge of acupuncture and treating ailments is extensive. I’ve seen five other acupuncture doctors over the years, but none have produced results as quickly, or gone above and beyond the call of duty. Ailments over the 3 years being treated by Dr. Frank, have included sciatica, lower back pain, carpel tunnel, bronchitis, allergies, cold and flu, knee problems, neck pain, sleeping issues, depression, and hypertension. Dr. Frank has provided great relieve and healing from the above issues, which have resulted in avoiding SURGERY. I shall continue being treated by Dr. Frank for years to come, religiously. As a result of his therapy I’ve been able to resume regularly beloved activities, such as: daily exercise, yoga, hiking, swimming, and terrain walking. My energy levels have sky rocketed, and I’ve lost 16 LBS. Dr. Frank’s acupuncture treatments have produced and overall sense of Happiness and Well Being. Appreciatively, Rebekah Mae

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015

From my first visit with Dr. Fengyu, I was pleased and confident I would receive the best care for my needs. Dr. Fengyu is extremely knowledgeable in his field. He's caring, patient and treated with kid gloves. I recommend anyone whose in need of acupuncture therapy.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2014

I went to multiple doctors with no help in my pain just drugs dr .zhao made me feel better in 2 sessions i been suffering pain since 2006 pain is almost completley gone

flag | Submitted January 3, 2014

He is the best acupuncturist out there! he knows where I have the pain better than I do. Hes always welcoming me with a bright smile and always makes sure i'm okay, gives me the best service, ive never been so excited in my life to go to a physical therapy

flag | Submitted December 11, 2012

I have been suffering my hip pain for a long time since March,2012.When I sit, my coccyx will be very painful.I did all the treatments that I can think.Took picture for my coccyx, took medicine,put the traditional Chinese medicine paste on the coccyx...... But,the pain didn't disappear,instead it became stronger than before.I don't know the reason and everyday I must bear the pain,which really makes me very sad.Luckily, I met Dr.Zhao who was introduced by a friend. He is really nice.He told me that my blood and air might be blocked in the end point of my back spinal column and so the pain comes out from the coccyx. What he said sounds very reasonable although I am not quite familiar with the traditional Chinese medicine.I want to have a try.Dr.Zhao made acupuncture on my hip,in the meantime he did massage on my back so that my blood and air can become unobstructed.After 3 times of acupuncture and massage,I am much better than before.Thanks Dr.Zhao.I will insist Dr.Zhao's treatment.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2012

I had severe cold and digestion problem. Dr. Zhao served me Acupuncture Point treatment. I was very surprised how I recoverd so fast. I could join on parade of Veterance' day in Mahattan NY next day. I strongly recommend to try Acupuncture Point treatment. Thanks, Dr. Zhao.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2012

Dr. Zhao is an excellent doctor! I had a large fibroid inside my uterus which caused a lot of problems. All the surgeonts suggested a very dangerous surgery (possible hysterectomy) which I did not want to risk since I haven't got any kids yet!I started to visit Dr. Zhao and instantly felt the difference (less pain and bleeding)! He used acupuncture and herb teas which helped me to get the fibroid out of the uterus and I had it removed complication free in a 10 min. procedure!Thanks to Dr. Zhao I'm back to normal!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2012

I have the back pain , shoulder pain due to long hour sitting in front of the computer, after get my first acupuncture treatment form Doctor Frank, My felt really relieved a lot and was able to go back to work again in a long hour job,I couldn't thank him a lot, it was really immediately result for me !

flag | Submitted October 28, 2012

Dr. Fengyu Zhao's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr.Frank is an expert of complementary and alternative medicine who has been practicing holistic Medicine for over 31 years. He graduated from GuangXi University of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) and obtained his MD in TCM in 1984. He was the director of Acupuncture Dept. in China and Senior Research Fellow in the field of Herb and Acupuncture at Harvard Medical School. He is Board Member of United Alliance of NYS Licensed Acupuncturists,Vice Chairman of the World Manipulative Medical Association and professor of New York College of Health Professions.

• Chinese