Ratings for Dr. Mustafa M. Kazemi

Dr. Kazemi helped save my life with his expertise. I don't know why the one gentleman seems so bitter about him; I am a white middle class patient and have never experienced any type of disfavor towards me or anyone else. Also, I've seen his wife who is also white. Without Dr. Kazemi, I may not be here today. His kindness, and straight-to-the-point attitude ensured me that I was in both caring and able hands. My thoughts were confirmed when a near-death problem in my heart was addressed and taken care of. I trust him with my life which is not something I can say about other Dr's I have experienced. Bottom line, if you need a Dr. that specializes in internal care, Dr. Kazemi is the man to go to. He's kind, knowledgable, and has the credentials and awards to prove it, as well as my life.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr Kazemi is the worst doctor in the Bay Area if you have a option to go see him, DONT, it will be a waste of your time and he's just tells you bs that you already know, the only paitents that like this doctor is middle eastern/arabs because thats the type of paitents he adores. He is a mean selfish man , i warn you stay away from him!

flag | Submitted December 31, 2007

Excellent physicician...saved my husbands life

flag | Submitted August 1, 2006

My husband was misdiagnosed, mistreated, and died.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2006

Dr. Mustafa M. Kazemi's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, San Diego, Sch Of Med, La Jolla Ca 92093 (Grad. 1986)

Top Hospitals in San Ramon, CA