Ratings for Dr. Marcella L. Roenneburg

I went to her years ago and she wasn't the nicest. Her bedside manner was definitely lacking. She was doing an exam and stuck her finger in my behind with no warning. I hope she's gotten nicer since then. Other than that she was a good physician.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

My overall experience with this office is wonderful. I felt like a physician not only listened but addressed and explained my concerns.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

I have been a pt of Dr Roenneburg's for 15 yrs. she relocated to the Eastern Shore a few yrs ago and I make the trip so I can continue to have what I consider the most thorough GYN care of my life. I am 60 yrs old and have had multiple GYN 's over the years but none were equal to Dr Roenneburg in knowledge and I trust her completely.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015

Wonderful, pleasant and knowlegable. I have had her as my gym for approx 16 yes and she was great ! I really miss her..

flag | Submitted February 28, 2014

I had seen this doctor for about 5 years, she was miserable to put it nicely. My last visit I was on exam table and she came in and jerked the exam light over to exam me and I thought this is it. I don't know what was wrong with her but I do agree what an earlier rating said she was a good doctor and you're not looking for a friendship. I just couldn't take anymore not so much as a smile from Her. I read she was on eastern shore now so maybe she is happier there. Best to you Dr. Roenneburg.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2013

I had a problem with surgery and no one would tell me what was going on but Dr. Roenneburg. She explained that Drs. do make mistakes instead of hiding the truth from me. Doing surgery the Dr. hit a nerve in my leg and the hospital at Gbmc and the doctors there kept this info from me when I had trouble walking and blamed it on other things. When I went to Dr. Roenneburg she explain the nerve is a tiny thread that sometimes can be seen or may not. All I was looking for was truth, it is not about sueing, which I did not do. Your scared cannot walk and Drs. lie very scared, but well now thanks to Dr. Roenneburgs second surgery on my goin area. I like her, maybe no bedside manner, but straight and to the point, that is what I want. Not looking for a friend, but a Dr. that knows her stuff. I am deeply sadden that she is no longer at Mercy. Thinking about driving to the Eastern Shore for Dr. appointments. She will be greatly missed. Wish her nothing but the best. Blessings!!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2013

Medicare also paid part of my bill..I do not know the final cost. The doctor was very helpful and explained everything very clearly. My outcome so far has been excellent.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2012

Unfortunately Dr. Roenneburg never listened to me for the 4 years that I went there and expressed my concerns with my health. I guess it was my fault for not trusting my insticts and changing physicians earlier. Every time I said that I had a question, she dismissed it saying I was fine. I actually went to get a second opinion and was told that I do in fact have a disorder that could have been caught years ago had she just LISTENED to her patient's concerns. Please don't waste your time on a doctor that will not hear you out like I did. There are far too many choices out there!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2012

I went in for a problem and was completely dismissed and treated like a crybaby. I was treated rudely by her nurse several times. After my first appointment, I was sent to do a test, but there was 0 followup. I wasn't given any instructions or medication or information about my condition AT ALL. And can't get a call back.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2011

Excdellent doctor with wonderful personal skills. Staff is not friendly or helpful.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2009

Dr. Marcella L. Roenneburg's Credentials

• Med Coll Of Wi, Milwaukee Wi 53226 (Grad. 1980)

Providence