Ratings for Dr. Rachelle Penka

Offered no explanation of the tests performed or the diagnosis. So I asked reasonable questions any good parent would ask; she was offended by my questions and assumed I would do what she said just because she said to. I explained that I wasn't questioning her abilities or her knowledge, but as a parent I need to understand before I follow through with any treatment. She didn't get it; I just wanted her to explain the diagnosis, tell me how long my child will need glasses, and other reasonable questions. Her attitude was strange and completely unwarranted. It was unbelievable. I had never experienced anything like it before. I'll never go back, and would strongly advise everyone against seeing this doctor. I've never written a review on a doctor before; that is how strongly I feel about this. For the record, I am not questioning this doctor's technical abilities or optometric knowledge; due to her severe lack of communication skills and superior attitude, I was unable to assess this.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2012

Dr. Rachelle Penka's Credentials

• University Of Missouri St Louis - School Of Optometry (Grad. 2008)

MSP/BC Med