Ratings for Dr. Anthony G. Corbo

Excellent office, doctor and staff. Very personable, friendly, and thorough.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

My whole experience at Dr. Corbo's office was a positive and pleasant one. Dr. Corbo took the time and care to discuss in detail any and all options and procedures that my children and I needed and also spent a great deal of time explaining future preventative care. My son would never fully smile until Dr. Corbo restored his teeth. They are beautiful. My young daughter looks forward to going to the dentist because of the relaxing atmosphere and friendliness of Dr. Corbo and his staff. There are not enough words allowed on this review to describe my level of satisfaction with the crowns that Dr. Corbo made for me. He took great care being certain that everything was perfect....and they are! I have been told I have a beautiful smile several times since under Dr. Corbo 's care. I actually look forward to my appointments because they are enjoyable. I trust no one else with my family's dental care and will continue to drive the 8 hours round trip for the quality of work we receive -

flag | Submitted April 14, 2013

I waited 2 months to get an insurance quote for this work - never received it. I called and assistant apologized. I made appt anyway, no coverage in the end. Reason I went to Dr. Corbo was to fix a gap (food trap) caused by another dentist poorly fit crown. Dr. Corbo put a filler in the gap completely CONNECTING the two teeth! I wondered, but trusted. Within a week I was having problems with food stuck under the "bridge" Dr. Corbo created by connecting the two teeth. I am now going to a third dentist to fix this issue.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2013

My daughter had gone to a pediatric dentist for her check-up. This new dentist told me that she had five cavities that needed to be filled, I found this to be very hard to believe. I immediately made an appointment with Dr. Corbo (my husband's dentist) for a second opinion. She did not have a single cavity and Dr. Corbo has been her dentist ever since. Our family has been very happy with him and his staff.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2013

Dr. Corbo told me that I had to have various fillings redone. He was prepared to schedule multiple lengthy appointments for substantial dental work. I went to another dentist for a second opinion, and was told that one filling needed to be redone, which he did in about a half an hour. When asked, the second dentist said that my other fillings were fine and that additional work was not necessary. While I understand that different dentists may see the same set of teeth differently, I won't go back to Dr. Corbo again.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2013

Dr Corbo is the best dentist I've ever had. He's painless, friendly, and explained the entire procedure to me first. His staff is very friendly, knowledgable, and make me feel very welcome each time I go. His hygienist's are painless & gentle which is always a plus in my book!! Give him a call. He also has an office in Southwest Ranches ( just West of ****o & Stirling Rd) 954-434-2234. You will love him!!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2012

Dr. Corbo does brilliant work. I consistently get compliments on how great my teeth look. He fully explained exactly what was going on and what he was going to do before working on my teeth. My teeth have NEVER looked so good! I HIGHLY recommend him to anyone needing any dental work!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2012

The office is clean and the doctor and staff are very friendly, there is also a lab onsite so work is done fast and repairs to my crown were done immediately and I didnt have to come back for another appointment

flag | Submitted December 28, 2011