Dr. Nilesh Mehta

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Nilesh Mehta

The doctor was great. He answered all my questions and gave me great options.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

This office/staff are the "best" at everything. Doctor's are the "best." They always speak the truth in plain English. (It's very clear)

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

I had a quick appointment and the staff was really nice. The doctor made me feel comfortable while doing the procedure.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

Great doctor and staff. Dr. Mehta listens and gives feedback. He makes you feel comfortable and at ease.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

Dr Mehta was one of the best doctor experiences I've had. Please continue to be as compassionate as you are.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

Dr Mehta is amazing and pays a lot of attention to my needs and take great care of me. They listen to what I have to say. Gives a lot of advice and overall a very nice person.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

Everyone in the office was very professional and thorough. It was a pleasure visiting this office.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

Dr. Mehta is very professional and caring and the staff is awesome.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

The staff was very professional and welcoming. The doctor was great and very knowledgeable . My overall experience was very good.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

Dr. Mehta was very knowledgeable about the subject matter and very helpful. the staff was easy to get along with and very professional. Greatly appreciated the service here.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

Dr. Nilesh Mehta's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

“I counted many physicians among my family members when I was young, so I had early exposure to the life of a physician. I was often able to join them at work in the hospital and learn from them. I was extremely fascinated with gastroenterology as a medical student and as a resident in internal medicine. The work of many clinicians and researchers in gastroenterology is a constant source of inspiration to me. It combines an analysis of procedures and medical knowledge that is unique. “Today, I most enjoy the basic scientific research and clinical trials that will advance not only our knowledge of gastroenterology but the quality and effectiveness of our patient care. I believe in delivering nothing but the best care and service for everyone. Patients need the warmth and comfort of being treated by someone they can trust.” In his spare time, Dr. Mehta enjoys tennis, ping pong, family time and photography.

• Hindi