Ratings for Dr. Kevin L. NORRIS

Terrible experience! This doctor has a poor bedside manner and came across as elitist and treated me like I was ignorant based on his responses to my questions. He made facial expressions that were less than polite when responding to my comments about my symptoms. The office staff was nice, but unless you request not to see this doctor I think you will be disappointed! He shuts you down when explaining and even tried to question another doctors diagnosis of my daughter and mother at other facilities. He acted as if I wanted to be sick and made me feel as if he thought I was making things up. He did not take into consideration the information I was giving him, as to why I came in the first place, and make a knowledgeable decision based on this. He was very closed minded and came across as smart eleck. I felt like I was defending myself by the time I left. Will never visit here again!! Also, was charged a specialty copay when for urgent care facilites it has always been 15.00.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2013

TERRIBLE!!! Unorganized office, close minded physician, no bedside manners, rude. Won't let you finish a sentence. Has no clue what is going on or why you are there. DO NOT USE!!! I've seen dogs treated better than I was!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2012

Dr. Norris seems to be very knowledgable. I have seen him 3 times thus far. On my first visit he ran a full course of blood work, and explained the results in detail on my next visit. The only downside I have found, and have an issue with is approachability. Maybe it's me, but I don't feel comfortable calling the office if I have a question, as it seems as though he comes across as if I have intruded upon his time. I understand that doctors are very busy, and have other patients, but you should always be able to contact your primary care physician with any medical questions or health concerns. Not 100% sure if I will be staying with this physician as my PCP. However, in the 3 times I have saw him, he managed to get my hypertension and very high pulse rate under control quickly.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2012

Dr. Kevin L. NORRIS's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 2008)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal