Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth M. Grossman

I have been trying to get an apt with Dr Grossman for over a month. I kept getting told by the office staff that she is only taking medical referrals. I had my doctor send it in 2 times. The office never contacted me to let me know they had the referral. I called multiple times to arrange appt. The last time I called I was told she is no longer taking patients as of last week. When I asked to speak w/ someone to see if I could get in since I have been trying for over a month- I was told no one could help me and she was not taking any new patients. It also didn't matter that I did not need to see her immediately and was trying to make a future appointment. I was going to see her due to reviews I saw- YOU CAN NOT GET IN TO SEE HER- AVOID this doctor due to the office staff.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

I love Dr. Grossman! She has a great bedside manner. I don't feel rushed. She helps me prioritize what I need to do and offers great over the counter, cost effective solutions as well as the pricy ones. I feel like she truly has my best interests in mind.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2013