Ratings for Dr. Beth L. Cardosi

Beth Cardosi is absolutely one of the best doctors anywhere. She saved me from death with advanced HIV disease. She talked to me and made me understand I have to take the pills. I said, "I dont like to take pills" She said, "well buddy you better learn to like pills if you want to live" The right words at the right time. As I said,this used to be my DR but She stopped practicing privately I think and volunteers for low income people and people with HIV/AIDS. I am unable to see her anymore because I have Medicaid and Medicare and do not qualify for the charities she works with. Sad I now have a terrible DR because I thought I was doing the right thing by getting medicaid/medicare to deal with costs of HIV. I cant even see my own Dr now. Thinking about stopping all HIV medication or getting thrown off medicaid/medicare just so I can have good healthcare again. What is this world coming to.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2009

She is absolutely wonderful and one of the best and most caring doctors that I have ever met.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2007

She's a kind and caring doctor that really cares about everyone she care for.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2006

Professional, caring, listens, attentive, thorough! Excellent bedside manner!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2006

Dr. Beth L. Cardosi's Credentials

• University Of North Texas Health Science Center At Fort Worth (Grad. 1996)

• BCBS Illinois