Ratings for Dr. Timothy J. Rafael

I am so fortunate to have found Dr. Rafael. He took the time to explain to me a condition my baby has. He listened to all my concerns, he understood and did not minimize my fears. He provided me with more information that I had received from any other doctor during my pregnancy and I would recommend him to anyone I know. I feel like someone finally gave me the answers I have been so desperately looking for.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

I am currently presented with high-risk pregnancy and Dr. Rafael has been an amazing support system and resource, as I need to make weekly visits with the MFM team. Dr. Rafael is patient, listens to my 100s of questions (without any judgment) and even offered to call me after discussing my case with his team. Highly recommend this MFM team for any high-risk pregnancy, particularly Dr. Rafael. You'll be in good hands.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2015

Dr. Rafael did an adverse pregnancy outcomes review for me after a complicated miscarriage. I found him to be one of the most knowledgeable, respectful and compassionate physicians I have met. I was fortunate enough to be referred to this group and I cannot express enough how impressed I am by his thoroughness and individual attention and respect for our sadness and our desire to add to our family. He put us on a path for a future pregnancy that before our meeting was not a possibility. I feel blessed to have had his professional knowledge as a part of my journey to motherhood again

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

Dr. Timothy J. Rafael's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)