Ratings for Dr. Chris Kafka

I LOVE this office and Dr. Kafka. He takes as much time as needed. Has always made time for my family. Has been wonderful with my kids and treating all of the things can can go wrong with 3 boys,

flag | Submitted March 2, 2011

Dr. Kafka is a gifted doctor! He listens and geniunely cares about his patients, he has been my primary care doctor for over 15 years. Both my husband and I literally owe him our lives, in both of our cases he caught unusual, imminently life threatening conditions missed by other doctors (presented with the same complaints).

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

He's great if you're an informed patient who is willing to take part in your own care - he'll listen to you and that's what matters most in a doctor, to me at least.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2007

Dr Kafka would not listen to me. Then he said that all I had was a cyst. To go home and break it with a book. Turned out that I had a major infection in my arm that had to be cut out. They had to strip the tendons and remove alot of "meat". I had to go to therapy for almost a year and I missed alot of work. As it turns out if he had just given me an anti-inflamitory and an antibiotic I would not have the scar that I do today.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2006

Dr. Chris Kafka's Credentials

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Ameritas