Ratings for Dr. Lauren A. Crowley

Not sure who the other reviewer saw, but this is not the Dr. Crowley I have had experience with. Dr. Crowley had diagnosed an intestinal complication I had when many others missed the mark. She listened patiently as I describe what was going on and the tests verified her initial diagnosis. Dr. Crowley is a skilled, nurturing healer with all the latest in medical diagnostic and methods at her disposal. Dr. Crowley is the best physician I have seen. It is difficult to get in to see her. She is that good.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

Her medical assistant was quite rude and I felt humiliated. She told me she would ensure that I not be allowed to see Dr Crowley. I complained and after an hour was "allowed" to be seen by Dr. Crowley whose bedside manner was shameful. Instead with preceding with the exam, she lectured me on how her medical assistant is only "protecting" her. Good to know, but disturbing that there was no one to advocate on my behalf. I was further lectured on issues of a non-medical nature, never received an exam, and left in tears. It took several more weeks for me to get an appointment with a physician not affiliated with Virginia Mason. Dr. Crowley's behavior seriously affected my ability to the medical care I urgently needed. One I was able to be seen by a physician, I was diagnosed with breast cancer. Shame on Dr. Crowley and Virginia Mason for delaying this diagnosis.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2013

Dr. Lauren A. Crowley's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 2007)

Secure Horizons