Dr. Nicholas J. Violante

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Nicholas J. Violante

Dr. Violante is a very kind and compassionate doctor but his "team" continually patronized me and ignored my claims of ongoing severe pain and numbness after a hip replacement. Finally, after seven months, (and a very tearful and somewhat threatening phone call), they did an MRI and discovered scar tissue from the surgery had wrapped around a nerve and other complications. Dr. Violante was very apologetic but it should not have been necessary for me to become angry before someone would listen to my concerns. It has been a year since my surgery and I still have pain if I don't do physical therapy exercises every day.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2019

The best team that you would ever find or want. I had my left hip don walking in hours. The pain is gone from the last hip don at the V. A. Hospital. In 73 years I have never saw a doctor that was so good at the bed side. He can make you at ease what has to be done. Nice talk to him and let your care up to him.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

Dr. Violante is both an outstanding surgeon and an caring, empathetic caregiver. A rare combination.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

Dr Nicholas Violante not only has mastered his craft with expertise but he embraces his patient with kindness and caring. I have never in my 69 years ever had a doctor make ME feel important. His staff all get an A+!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2015

Dr. Nicholas J. Violante's Credentials

• Lake Erie College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2006)