Ratings for Dr. Jaisa S. Olasky

Explained all about my hernia really well.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

Dr. Olasky spent a lot of time during my office visit and I felt like she really understood what my concerns were.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2014

I was extremely unhappy with this doctor. I went to Dr. Olasky for a simple procedure - to have an abcess removed. The doctor removed the infection but one of the stitches got infected three times, even though I followed all of the post-procedure instructions. The infection was bad enough that I felt pain and severe itchiness in my neck for a long time. I went back to the doctor to see what could be done and Dr. Olasky simply said that this was normal and this likely happened because of my skin type. She said the pain would eventually go away and that I should not come back unless I required more surgery. A second opinion by a dermatologist showed that the infection had caused a lot of scarring and severe itchiness. Overall a bad experience and I would not recommend this doctor. I regeret going because a simple procedure resulted in a lot of extra pain and discomfort for me.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2013

Dr. Jaisa S. Olasky's Credentials

• UNIVERSITY OF MASSACHUSETTS MEDICAL SCHOOL (Grad. 2006)