Ratings for Dr. Hary Ailinani

Called day prior apt./direct., told apt was 9/29 ~ not 9/19 & that "I had called/cancelled it"~"could not schedule apt til end of Oct."? Explained made apt wk prior/asked who made 9/29 apt/cancelled & when would I have known this? ~ experiencing inattentive healthcare for the past 3+yrs. & had been thru some horrific experiences/tired of Drs. not valuing patients w/critical issues, etc./take seriously time parameters/health/doc. history, etc. In short, was offered a 7:30 next am/waited 3 +hrs/being asked to sign nearly all my medical rights away to someone I had never met. Patience thin in situations like this ~ ask for refund, as Dr. proceeded to 'flip the script'& was verbally abusive & even called security? Witnesses present/rec'd inappropriate ltr. of retaliation. Frankly, you couldn't pay me to be seen in that office again ~ Thank You Very Much~! (stage 3 osteoarthritis/severe disc degen./spinal stenosis/spondylilosis/Severe Epstein-Barr>dental damage due to pressure/pain)

Submitted September 25, 2013

My first Appointment I had with "Centers For Pain Relief" was Dr. Ailinani's first day as well. I am a 49 year old male who unfortunately suffers from extreme chronic pain. I have undergone several surgeries in the past. I have had bone replaced, bone grafts, titanium implants. I had a very large "rare" spinal tumor removed in a World-Famous Teaching Hospital in Gainesville, Florida. I had a Medtronic Pain Pump implanted for extreme bouts of horrific pain. Also I've needed medical attention while visiting other Countries. When you are "under 50" with medical conditions, you become "invisible" to Most Physicians. They just wanted to throw one pain prescription at me after another! Sometimes setting in a waiting room 3-times longer then my actual appointment would take. I was just about to the point of telling myself "this is it, the pain is FAR to severe and Im not going to continue to live this way" Then Thankfully I met Dr. Ailinani! He and his staff, especially Kristin Leffel..

flag | Submitted December 9, 2012

I have been a patient at the Center for Pain Relief for 3 years. I was notified per phone last week that my appt. with Dr. Ailinani would have to be changed as he was no longer with the practice. I find that to be a big loss. Since I had chosen to see him I felt that there was a HUGE level of concern/compassion related to my care. I felt I was not about volume and I actually was being listened to, not just heard. While I have received decent care prior to Dr. A I never felt as comfortable as I did with his knowledge and expertise, also to include injections. Hat's off to a great physician! It is my hope to locate and follow his newest practice.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2012

Dr. A is a very concerned Dr. and works hard at taking care of his patients. I feel that he goes above and beyond for all of us. I have recommended Dr. A to everyone that tells me of their back pain. I feel very comfortable with him and I am thankful that I found him.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2012

Dr. Ailinani was very helpful to me, understood why I was in pain, and is doing my ongoing care and management of my spine and bone conditions. He's the first doctor I've met who really put me at ease.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2012