Ratings for Dr. Jamie L. Lynch

Dr. Lynch is amazing! I am confident that my tendon tear surgery will be a complete success.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2017

Knowledgeable and competent. Very comfortable with care provided. Will take the time to explain diagnosis and options, and answer any questions you have. Has great bedside manners.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Dr. Lynch has a very good bedside manner and is very professional. The staff has been very helpful and completes the necessary paperwork in a timely manner to keep my disability payments current and ongoing. I was originally scheduled to undergo treatment at SAMMC but I was referred to NE Ortho by TRICARE. In my opinion I am receiving the very best care possible. The physical therapy department has also done a fantastic job in my recovery. I could not be happier. I would recommend NE Ortho and Dr. Lynch without hesitation!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015

The staff was friendly and made me feel comfortable. Dr. Lynch was informative of my treatment options. She was also gentle as can be injecting my shoulder and made me feel at ease as I was pretty nervous.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

Dr Lynch and her staff were very knowledgeable and informative regarding my issues with my arm and shoulder. They took time and explained the findings of my MRI & Xrays. Not only did they inform me that I had rotator cuff tear, but also offered me options for getting relief. I was impressed and felt confident that I would receive excellent care with Dr Lynch and the staff at NE Orthopedics.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

Ongoing treatment of right shoulder pain, received another injection pending decision to undergo arthroscopic procedure. Dr Lynch and nurse Christina provided outstanding service as usual.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

Prompt, caring and thorough. Answered all my questions.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2015

Dr. Lynch and office staff were hospitable and caring. I was seen for an initial consult and follow up for a right ankle injury referred from Baptist Emergency Facility in Schertz, TX. I am happy with the care I received.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2014

I was referred to Northwest Orthopaedics by the Methodist Health & Wellness Center (Wesley). I, David A. Sherwood was first seen near the start of 2014. The receptionist was most friendly and I felt immediately at ease. Dr. Jamie L Lynch, M.D. became my doctor. Dr. Lynch was most pleasant and thorough and very professional. She took the time to explain everything, listened and answered any questions that arose. I was then informed that I was going to have a knee scope and poss. meniscus repair. When it came to the day of surgery, I knew what to expect and I knew that I was in the best of hands. Concerns were present about going under the 'gas mask'. However, they soon went away as I was being asked to wake up in recovery. Dr. Lynch's nurse/assistant was exceptionally kind and most helpful, very professional as well. Christina called to check up on my progress the Friday after my surgery. I answered the phone while starting to do one particular exercise for my knee at my home. While I was speaking to her, my couch (futon) flipped and I 'went a rolling' screaming in pain. Once my daughter righted me once again, I grabbed my phone and like the professional Christina was, she stayed on the phone and made sure I was okay, showing a genuine concern for what had transpired. Afterwards we both breathed a sigh of relief. This led to a bit of laughter-you know-the kind that you just had to be there for! It is now one of those 'memorable moments' that shall live through time. In all honesty and with a great sense of satisfaction and appreciation for everyone at the Village Dr. Location, I would like to say that the treatment I received and continue to receive was and is OUTSTANDING. Four thumbs up to all involved!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

super prompt service incld Xrays--very convenient for new patient--paperwork sent in mail so no delay when checking in. told what treatment is available as needed. doctor, xray & physical therapy in same office

flag | Submitted January 12, 2014