Ratings for Dr. Vrinda B. Shah

I had a baby and two weeks later my dad passed away so i was a mess and she kept accusing me of being depressed mother towards the baby. I must have told her three times my dad died but she kept insisting i get treatment. I was grieving and after she didnt call me back her staff..one gorl in particular was curt with me on the phone. The last time i was i i went to the desk to make a follow up appointment and the disguisting youg lady at the desk waved me off because she was the only staff in..not my problem i asked for my kids records and found a very caring doctor. This place has scum here.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

The worst kind of a human being that could exist on this planet. Not only did I have two wait with my twin boys for 1 hour to be seen, but then she had the nerve to tell me that there was nothing wrong with them, and I shouldn't have wasted my time coming in! I will never be back. NEVER. Terrible human being, and terrible person.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2014

Dr. Shah is AMAZING! My son has some sensory issues and she is always able to calm him down and examine him without forcing him to do anything. She takes the time to listen to you and really cares about her patients. I am so happy I foun her.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2013

Dr. Vrinda B. Shah's Credentials

• Seth G S Med Coll, Univ Of Bombay, Bombay, Maharashtra, India (Grad. 1990)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Freehold, NJ