Ratings for Dr. Charles J. Callea

I have been going to Dr. Callea for just about a year now. He was recommended to me. I have a lot of mercury fillings that he is working to replace with white composite fillings. The replacement has gone very well and my teeth look great. Dr. Callea is a very professional and skilled dentist. I highly recommend him. He is also very passionate about cosmetic improvements and my smile looks great.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2013

Dr. Callea is the best Dentist in the Chicagoland area. He truly cares about the patient as does his staff. In 22 years, he has never caused me any kind of pain or discomfort. I consider myself extremely lucky to have been his client for all of these years. If you are looking for a new dentist, you've got to give Dr. Callea a try.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Callea when I moved to the area by a friend who said he sees him for lots of cosmetic work. I needed a dentist for a cavity that my last dentist warned me about before I moved. Dr. Callea said I didn’t have a cavity but that he saw a current filling that could be updated to this great onlay type of filling that I will love, so I let him do it. Worst mistake I could have made. I should not have let him fix something that wasn’t broken. I have had nothing but pain and trouble with this tooth ever since he worked on it. He does not know what he is doing. I am now going to a real dentist who told me I do in fact have that cavity that needs to be filled that Dr. Callea was ignoring and without me telling them which tooth gives me trouble, they went straight to the tooth Callea worked on. I am now paying out of pocket to have this tooth re-done because of what Dr. Callea did and the fact that he wiped out all my dental insurance on not needed work.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2012

The previous review couldn't be farther from the experience I had with Dr Callea. I went to him in an emergency situation from a friends referral and Dr and staff were the best! Completely accommodating, super friendly and I will be a loyal patient even though I live almost an hour away. It is totally worth my time and I trust my smile with him.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2011

I spent over $5,000 at this "dentist" approximately 3 years ago and none of the work was done correctly. He seems to be more concerned with his fancy office and HUGE ego than he is with the health and welfare of his patients. Beware.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2011