Ratings for Dr. Danielle M. Mccarthy

THE WORST ER doctor experience I have EVER had!!! She never even saw me. I had a treatment plan written up with the previous attending doctor and without even seeing me or talking to me she decided she knew what was best and sent me home with NO medicine for pain and no explanation of why!!! I called to see why and the staff (Valerie) was beyond rude and condescending as I cried on the phone, unsure of why things had changed without my knowledge. I have already contacted patient advocacy and plan to contact supervisors and whoever I need to, to get this problem taken care of. No patient esp someone in pain who spent 7 hours in the ER, should be treated this way by a physician whom they never even saw. I would like to note that the care up until the last 30 mins of discharge and the phone conversations after was great. This woman and her nurse Valerie shouldn't be allowed to be around patients!!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

Dr. Danielle M. Mccarthy's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 2006)