Ratings for Dr. Ricard A. Shapiro

10 years ago this month, Dr. Shapiro performed a surgery involving my renal system. No one else had his skill or experience, nor his bedside manner and caring for each patient individually. If not for him, I may not be here today. I have referred him many time and will continue to do so. If not for Dr. Shapiro, I may not be here today. I am forever grateful. **NOTE: In response to the 2006 comment, Dr. Shapiro would never do anything of the kind. He has no malpractice judgments nor any disciplinary action nor complaints filed with the medical board throughout his many years of practice. It is public record and verifiable.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2009

By far the best urologist in Los Angeles. I had gone to two urologists who recommended a radical procedure. He was reassuring and nothing radical was done. Thank goodness! If it were not for Dr. Shapiro, I would have undergone an unnecessary surgery.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2008

This doctor breached the standard of care, and never gave me proper informed consent. He misdiagnosed me, sent me home, and then I got a fever. He should have hospitalized me. Then the records were forged, and he hired lawyers to cover his malpractice and illegal acts.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2006

Dr. Ricard A. Shapiro's Credentials

• Rush Med Coll Of Rush Univ, Chicago Il 60612 (Grad. 1977)