Ratings for Dr. Bivik R. Shah

Fantastic Experience! I would refer family members to him!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

I was very excited but nervous about surgery. His office made me feel comfortable and I am so happy with my results.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2014

Submitted October 19, 2013

Had inner thighs, knees, and outer done. Right after the surgery, the inner thighs show wave patterns, the staff said they would go away after 3 months. After 3 months, the wave patterns remain. There are lots of unevenness above the knees as well. One staff said she saw no problems; the other dressed like a nurse became irritated and hostile. When I asked to see the doctor, the receptionist said the doctor was there initially. Then after they took photos, they said the doctor was away and asked me to see him on another day. They scheduled me three weeks down the road, and when I asked if I could see the doctor sooner, the nurse-like person said she could schedule me further out (like December). Very unfriendly; I guess you are only worth as a bag of money to these people. When you are out of your usefulness, you are just trash to them. Big and expensive mistake to ever walk into the place. I cannot swim or wear shorts now... Go at your own STUPIDITY!

Submitted October 16, 2013

I had work with this hack a few years ago. The most expensive mistake of my life. Not only did I get to pay him to mutiliate me, I got to pay for specialist to fix me up after. I had lipo and lower bleph done at the same time. (yes strange combo!) My bleph was awful. He left my eyes severely hollowed out. I looked old and sick after the surgery. I spent THOUSANDS to get fat injections to fix it. I had to get a huge dose of it because I had so much fat reduced. Every doctor I went to said he did a terrible job. The lipo I got was just as terrible. Huge divots. Like somebody took a spoon to me. Seriously, I was mutiliated! I had to pay for another doctor to fix that too. She said it looked like he had done it blind-folded. Of course, Shah denied anything was wrong. He said my eyes were a great success and the dents were my own physical deformities. I hate this man so much. Please. RUN! RUN RUN RUN!

Submitted June 27, 2013

The surgeon is average at best... look elsewhere. They are extremely nice during your consultation. If all goes well, everything will be fine. If there are any issues (which I had with lipo- and an average surgeon DOES have issues), they turn extremely unfriendly. Not returning phone calls, cancelling appointments, the works. ALL they care about is money and not the person. When something is wrong, they pretend like you don't exist and/or you are a bother to them. I ended up paying another $2000 for a more qualified surgeon to fix the lipo holes in my thighs. Although, that $2000 was money well spent (the other surgeon fixed it).

flag | Submitted October 11, 2012

I had thought about doing a breast augmentation for years. I did a lot of research and decided on Dr. Shah. The staff was great, Dr. Shah was wonderful. My results are phenomenal. I am so excited about picking out new bras! I would highly recommend this doctor and his office.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2012

Him and his staff only care about money. I was very unhappy with how I was treated.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2012

Dr.Shah is AWESOME. He replaced my saggy old implants and gave me a breast lift. The results are incredible and far beyond my expectations. Not to mention he has great bedside manner and answered all my emails and questions. VERY happy with my outcome.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2009

I paid over 8000 dollars for my liposuction and he caused a very obvious deformity when I came back for a revision that he charged me 250 dollars for he and his staff treated me very badly because they are not making money from me anymore. They scolded me for arriving a little late and made it as an excuse to cancel my surgery since they were running behind in the schedule and they would rather work on someone a victim like me who is paying them money for poor very poor performance. Please avoid going to this doctor he is a businessman and not a caring physician. The staff is the worst they are nice to you when you come in for consultation and their smiles just disappear and they become monsters when you come back for a revision and dissatisfied.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2009

Dr. Bivik R. Shah's Credentials

• Hindi

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Top Hospitals in Dublin, OH