Ratings for Dr. Andreya B. Risser

I have been seeing Dr. Risser for several years now. She is very knowledgeable and caring. I would recommend her to everyone I know. I have read all the other reviews. People can say what they will, but she is REALLY good!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2018

Wonderful, knowledgeable doctor! Takes the time to answer any and all question.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

I have psoriasis and had a major flare-up. When requesting more medication for the flare-up I was told that I was using too much. I was not given any alternative. Otherwise hurt you less than human! I would never go back to this woman again she has no heart no compassion.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2017

I've been seeing Dr. Risser for a year now. She is always personable and answers any questions I may have. The office wait time is fast but sometimes it takes a while to be seen by her. Outside of the wait time, my visits have always been great.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

Need to find a new primary physician. Dr. Risser is a bit aloof. Not sure if she really cares about all of her patients. This is a very very serious concern of mine. Hope know one ever goes to see her bbc.co d is feeling real despondent . Not sure if she would ask if they were suicidal or not.

Submitted May 27, 2014

The doctor was running behind the day I saw her. I waited for long. time before I was seen by her.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2012

Dr. Andreya B. Risser's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Risser attended Virginia Commonwealth University for her undergraduate degree in Biomedical Engineering. She received her medical degree from the Medical College of Virginia - Virginia Commonwealth University and completed her family medicine residency at Bon Secours St. Francis Family Medicine Residency Program/Virginia Commonwealth University. Dr. Risser is board certified in family medicine. When not at work Dr. Risser enjoys spending time with her family, especially at the beach. She recently completed her yoga teaching certification and is now a 200RYT. She enjoys taking long walks around Richmond with her 4 legged friends, trying all the new restaurants the area has to offer, and enjoying Richmond's varied cultural offerings.

• English

• Medical College Of Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2008)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal