Ratings for Dr. Victor Bruce

Dr Bruce is the best doctor I have ever had. He is very caring and knowledgeable. He always remembers me and why I am there what we talked about on my last visit. He has always steered me away from any narcotic and toward natural solutions. I won't see any other doctor. Dr Bruce has taken care of me for 8 years total. I am so grateful for him. His staff is great. Very considerate and friendly. They aren't perfect. They are only human after all

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

dr. Bruce is the best doctor in Las vegas. I was one of his first patients and would never consider changing. You get such personal care from dr. Bruce. He wants to know how you are doing. He wants to know that before you discuss any medical problems you may be having. He stresses exercise, eating properly and losing weight. He wants to cure your illness. He does not just want to give you some pills. He wants you do to your part. The dr. can't do it all. You have to do your part. I am a 67 year old female and I have been seeing Dr Bruce since he first opened the office on Jones and I am a very good patient because I do what he tells me to do. If he wants me to go see a specialist, then I go. You will never be just a number at this office. Mike and the girls are all so nice and very helpful. No matter how busy they are at the front desk they always want to know what is going on in your life. He deserves the HIGHEST rating possible.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2014

I am here to defend the staff of Dr. Bruce. I think they do a great job. Very frinedly to me and always know my name, etc.... As for Dr. Bruce himself, I really like him. He remembers me every time I come in and our last conversation, etc... very friendly and knowledgeable doctor IMO.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2014

I was diagnosed with Late Stage Lyme Disease in New York back in 2003, and had my brain scans done at Columbia out there. During my long slow recovery from Lyme affecting my CNS with pain everywhere, I needed a primary doc and PM. He helped me survive and keep working as a Civil Engineer. Before he prescribed hydro he insisted we try neurontin & other non-controlled meds for my pain. When I did take hydro, I was drug tested in his office periodically per the DEA rules. Having gone to countless docs out west to diagnose my illness, I know a good doc when I see one. He knows so much, it was amazing. I was asking about neurotransmitters to interleukin that I researched, and he was all over it in detail. I brought a ton of brain scan, MRI and test data that I received in NY I really can't believe this could be true. He always seemed to be a by the book, respect regulations kind of guy. Anyway, I can't say enough good about him during the 8 years of my complicated treatment and care.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Bruce for 10 years. I have several health issues and Dr. Bruce has been able to care for my needs in an excellent manner. He is very intent on helping me to maintain the highest level of function. I have seen numerous physicians over the past 35 years. Dr. Bruce is the most knowledgeable and helpful of all the Drs. I have dealt with. When I am in Swan Lake Medical I feel like I am more than a patient. I feel like I am a human being.I have recommended numerous friends to see Dr. Bruce

flag | Submitted July 19, 2011

The staff is always helpful and Dr Bruce is the best. Getting through the phones can be hard, but they are a small clinic, nevertheless, I always get all of my meds on time.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011

Doctor is great, but staff could use some work. They claim they will call you back but never does. It's hard to get an appointment, most times you need to wait at least a month to be seen. Good luck if you decide to go there.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2011

if it was not my regular monthly nurse not docter visit couldnt get bruce to stay in the room after partly telling me i have an infection he left room n sent nerse to give me antibiotics to this day i dont know what type of infection i had or still have and it isnt a problem for him to write me my oxycodone and****t but to see me regarding more serious issues he runs away and i and all paitents r drug tested every visit thats 30 bucks extra for cash pay like myself 130 every month no insurance so to get my meds i must have over 300 bucks or im ****ed and alot o people that arnt even in pain walk out with oxycottin perscriptions

flag | Submitted January 20, 2011

LOVE DR BRUCE, HE HAS ALWAYS BEEN PERSONABLE, KNOWLEDGABLE AND CARING. THE STAFF COULD USE SOME IMPROVEMENT.DESPITE THE STAFF ITS WORTH IT FOR DR BRUCE I WOULD PAY WHATEVER AMOUNT NEEDED TO KEEP HIM ASMY DOCTOR.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2010

lets see his staff need to be fired they always talk to you like your stupid they take a very long time to greet you they take even longer to write up a appointment after u see the doc he just needs to clean house and they never help you thats there job. IS TO HELP! but they dont.....and they say they call you back they dont and when you call them they dont anwser and that mexican guy is always a smart ass but dont get me wrong doctor bruce is a great doc. he's always there for you i mean i really dont like to go to the office anymore....and sometimes i want to talk to the doctor about personal things and they make me talk to a nurse and sometime the nurse will laugh at me i want to be able to talk to my doctor when i need to. i would recommend him GREAT DOCTOR!! just your gunna have to deal with that very rude staff

flag | Submitted June 3, 2010

Dr. Victor Bruce's Credentials

• Middlesex University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)