Ratings for Dr. Margaret A. Weiss

Dr Weiss and her staff are outstanding. I have been going to her for 6 years and love her careful and gentle approach, medical expertise and technique in treatments of Botox, Fraxel and Juvederm. I would never go to anyone else. I am a very happy patient of this outstanding dermatology practice.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2013

Would not recommend her. Talked down to me. Seems only interested in money and tried to push expensive creams on me. Did not do a good job with my Botox. Had to go to someone else to fix her sloppy job.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2013

Margaret Weiss , M.D. is one of the best dermatologists I've encountered--low-key,instills confidence, and is very interested in the patient's comfort and well-being. All staff members are client-centered and every effort is made to make dermabrasion, laser, vein injection etc. as palatable as possible. 10 years of being a patient of Dr. Weiss makes me feel quite sure that my experience is typical of her effort with every patient.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2012

I've being a patient of Dr. Margaret Weiss for over 14 years now. She's wonderful! Very patient, a good listener, gentle and not afraid to touch (examine) my body for treatment options. I highly recommend her services for any woman of color looking for an excellent dermatologist.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2011

Dr. Margaret Weiss was very helpful. She used the fraxel laser on my face and neck!! My skin tone improved so much. The brown spots are gone and the texture is great! Definitely going back. Worth every dollar!! Susan H.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2011

The greatest! Dr. Weiss is the best in her field. I will highly recommend her to everyone.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2011

I really trust Dr. Weiss's experience and knowledge.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2011

Dr. Margaret Weiss is a great dermatologist. She is wonderful in the field of dermatology and aestetics.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2011

She was the worst!!! I saw Dr. Weiss for sclerotherapy, which makes tiny, unattractive veins invisible by injecting a saline solution into them. I've had this done periodically in my life by different doctors and nurses. No one ever did so little or charged so much or made me wait so long. They even lost my records. Stay away from her!!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2011

Remarkable expertise in aesthetics and skin care. I only trust this office for my cosmetic treatments (like Botox and laser procedures) becuase I know it's being done safely and my treatments are always effective.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2009

Dr. Margaret A. Weiss's Credentials

• Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)

Oxford