Ratings for Dr. Matthew S. SPENCER

I feel bad for Dr Spencer, I feel like he's trapped in a money machine that's beyond his control. IHC pumps so many patients through, he can't do his job right....and doesn't. It's hard to find a Dr that will search for the cause of the new symptoms, Dr Spencer is no different. Headache? have an Aspirin... later to fined... "O' did we mention that was caused by a Tumor? " I feel like he's been whipped for ordering too many test. I don't know, benefit of the doubt. For colds and sore throats, sure I guess. If your head hurts and it turns out to be more serious... he won't find that. Good Luck!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

Do not go to this doctor. I went to him on a Friday, he took blood, and just had his nurse call me Monday and say the results were normal. That's it! I went to another doctor who took a lot of blood to run numerous tests, come to find out I have a serious Autoimmune Disease. Had Dr. Spencer taken the time to find out what was wrong with me, I could have been treated sooner. If you have to go to this facility, I would recommend Dr. Mike Nielsen, or go to my current doctor, Dr. David Butters, he is right next to the Davis Hospital.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

Dr Spencer is sub par. He is not concerned with ANY real problems and is typically a pill pusher. Changing medications frequently. He has horrible patient skills. My last visit he actually answered a personal phone call on his cell phone in the middle of examining me. AWFUL. He has no true concern for his patients and it seems that he has to "look EVERYTHING up"... because he is not well educated. DO NOT SEE THIS DR

flag | Submitted May 22, 2013

I have noticed nothing lacking in his bedside manner. He is always friendly, kind, and gentle with me. He listens to what I have to say and lets me know his thoughts. He has a sense of humor that is much appreciated as I have terrible white coat syndrome and anxiety while in doctor's clinics. His demeanor leaves nothing wanting.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2012

Dr. Spencer downplayed the depression and was more concerned about the "real medical conditions" even though the depression plays a huge part in the treatment of the other problems. Although he had the knowledge his bedside manner left much to be desired.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2010

Dr. Matthew S. SPENCER's Credentials

• University Of Utah School Of Medicine (Grad. 2007)

MSP/BC Med