Ratings for Dr. Joshua E. Crowder

Super great doctor with a great staff to back him up!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

I ove going to this doctor. Very hands on and helpful. my insurance stopped taking him and i about lost it. Very professional and helpful

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

I have severe myopia and have seen optometrists and ophthalmologists for 65 yrs. Dr. Crowder is the most confidence inspiring practitioner I have consulted. Although young, he is competent, knowledgeable and thorough. His facility is state of the art and his staff helpful, friendly and accommodating. Having moved since I first began seeing him, I now drive 100 miles for my annual appointment.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2013

Absolutely amazing eye doctor! And he dont look young. He looks very very old. Very. Because the looks of a doctor can be very important when it comes to an eye doctor and his abilities. I'd trust the guy with my new born daughter while he's fishing off the coast of Alaska in a really bad storm. Maybe he seemed un knowledgeable because you ask stupid questions. Or maybe you should just become your own eye doctor ya know it all.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2013

The staff prior to my eye exam was very helpful, friendly, and polite. Dr. Crowder was professional, but seems new to the field and as a result, unknowledgeable due to lack of experience.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2012

Dr. Crowder and his staff have helped us with our son's vision issues in a way no other doctor had been able to. He took the time to figure out issues that had been overlooked in the past. He looks very young and has a youthful demeanor, but is all business when it comes to vision - and incredibly knowledgeable about children and what they need.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2011

Great clean very modern place! Staff was friendly and the docotor was friendly and very detailed

flag | Submitted August 8, 2011