Ratings for Dr. Alan S. Rogers

I knew of Dr. Rogers before my initial visit, which was because I was sick. I was able to get a same-day appointment. He spent over an hour of one-on-one time with me. When was the last time that a doctor spent that amount of time with you? He also provides his patients with his cell phone number so that they can call him directly, if needed. I like that fact that he does not accept insurance. He spends his time with patients and not processing paperwork. He has no office staff but that seems to be fine. I found him to be professional, thorough and compassionate. If you are in need of a good family practitioner, I would recommend him. I found his fees for my visit to be compatible to what I would have paid at an urgent care center, where I would have received a fraction of the time or attention.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

I was never informed that Dr. Rogers stopped using insurance and this made for a bad experience. I would not have wasted my time had I been told in advance.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2011

When Dr rogers decided to no longer accept insurance I decided to remain as a patient. He is one of the finest doctors I have ever had in my 59 years on this earth. Best decision I ever made. Dr Rogers genuinely cars abut his patients and is very thorough. He is patient and listens to your concerns and outlines treatment plans and provides various alternatives. I highly recommend Dr Rogers to anyone that wants quality care.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2009

Dr. Rodgers does give his patients his time and attention, which also means you'll likely be waiting a good while to see him. It's worth it. I would and have recommended him. If you're paying out of pocket, he is expensive, but again, worth it.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2009

Instead of dismissing the problem, Alan Rogers researched and decided to biopsy a patch of "dry skin" my dad had struggled with for years. It came back as a rare form of lymphoma that had been slowly growing for over 8 years. My dad had radiation therapy and the cancer was gone in a matter of weeks.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2006

Dr. Alan S. Rogers's Credentials

• Univ Of Vt Coll Of Med, Burlington Vt 05405 (Grad. 1979)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Santa Fe, NM