Ratings for Dr. Marigrace Lim

Dr. Lim was our OB-GYN for my wife's pregnancy with our first son two yrs ago. I went to every OB-GYN visit and my wife and I share everything, so these are both my firsthand impressions as well as my wife's. My wife and I feel very fortunate we had Dr. Lim as our OB-GYN. She was there every step of the way from when we were thinking about trying to have a baby thru every check up and afterward. She had a busy and active practice, but we always felt that she took enough time to answer our questions and gave us informed answers we could trust. She conducts herself very professionally, which could easily be misread as aloofness -- in our experience, however, she was more caring and invested than we would have expected our doctor to be, compassionately addressing our fears without judgment, spending time w us in the hospital after the baby was born (once I had to leave the appt early, Dr. Lim suggested that my wife call me so I could hear our baby's heartbeat). (Ran out of space)

flag | Submitted July 29, 2013

I had an emergency situation that I did not know was an emergency. Dr. Marigrace's receptionist did not give me an early appointment. I went to someone else and had to go to ER for emergency. Also, when I went to meet Dr. Marigrace and asked a few questions, she did not give me a lot of guidance on vitamins that I need to take. I had to ask her and even then did not get specific response on dosage, etc. After talking to friends I realized that I need to take pre-natal vitamins. It seems that she doesn't care about her patients, care as in bother to give detailed advice that maybe useful. I will never go back to her even though her office is nearby.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2011

flag | Submitted March 24, 2011

Dr. Marigrace Lim's Credentials

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 2004)