Ratings for Dr. Karen Evans

Very good listener, non-judgmental, sensitive, very knowledgeable, and well seasoned.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

Dr. Evans is very personable and easy to talk to. She is very attentive to all medical needs.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2011

What a great job all these people did from start-to-finish! I waited 5 min. to see Dr. Evans! The M.D. was the The Best! When needed,we will gladly return/recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2010

Dr. Evans is not only extremely firendly and open to questions, but she seems to truly care about my concerns. She addresses each question thoroughly and completely and provides ample opporunity to ask address any additional concerns I might have. I have never felt rushed, as with previous doctors. I appreciate her friendliness and professionalism. I can not see changing primary care Docs for any reason as long as Dr. Evans is available.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2009

Dr Evans is the best doctor I ever had in NM. I moved out of state and I miss her very much as my doctor. When I first got here she even called me back when I had a question to ask her. She always took the time for me and she is straight up front and honest. What a blessing she is, I just hope I can find some one even close here in Oklahoma to follow my care.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2009

Dr. Evans, is kind, patient and always willing toanswer questions. She is also knowledgable.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2009

I've lived in 5 states and Dr. Evans is by far the best dr. I've ever had. If you're a complicated case, she instructs the staff to always allow extended time for the visit. You never are rushed with her. She looks you in the eye while talking to you. Has a great memory, but always has chart handy to refresh it. Moderately conservative with meds/tests/procedures, but if she thinks the case warrants it, she doesn't hesitate to be aggressive in treating you. If you're in the hospital that employs hospitalists, she'll call them to check on you rather than wait on the discharge report which can take weeks to reach her. Follows up with phone call after she receives labs--even routine ones. She's extremely caring about you, the individual, so you can talk to her about anything without embarrassment. Protective of her patients and their rights. Specialists I have to see give her high praise for knowledge, care, and dedication. Great with men, women, children. Albsolutely the best.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2007

Karen is very thorough and knowledgeable. She takes time with you and works hard to target and understand your problem.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2006

Dr. Karen Evans's Credentials

• University Of New Mexico School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)