Ratings for Dr. Christine M. DiBlasi Laster

I needed a dentist in Raleigh and Dr. Diblasi is a member of my church This practice offers family & pediatric dental care. NO PAIN--even in the cleaning!! I also was treated like I matter and wasn't just being shuffled in quickly so that another patient could be seen. I also liked the way everything was explained to me in language I could really understand.. Overall I am delighted! I have already recommended others to Dr. DiBlasi. Best of all, I'm not dreading my next visit.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2011

I needed a dentist in Raleigh and I found this practice through word of mouth. This practice offers family & pediatric dental care. Work done was great. Christine was very talkative and pleasant. Overall I am delighted! I have already recommended others to Dr. DiBlasi.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2011

I found the staff to be super friendly and really prompt. Dr. DiBlasi takes the time to explain everything so that I felt really comfortable. Everything went smoothly and I couldn't be happier.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2011

Best dentist I have ever seen! So kind caring and gentle!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2010