You may also like

Rate Dr. Gretchen W. Pearce

Dr. Gretchen W. Pearce's Ratings

This one gets no stars from me if I could post that way. I was forced to find a new doctor when my previous GP decided to start seeing only pediatric patients. This doctor took over his practice. I am not impressed. I was there for an hour and fifteen minutes and still had not seen the doctor. This is unacceptable and extremely rude. Why do doctors do this? If I schedule an appointment at 9:45, I expect to be seen at 9:45. It is not acceptable for a doctor to treat their patients like their time is not just as important. I did get up and walk out and won't be back.
I will be looking for another doctor immediately. One that values their patients time as well as their own.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2867862].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

Ive never had a Dr I could trust, until I found Gretchen! A Doctor who cares more about her paitents than a big pay check. She actually treats people instead of refer them to everyone else! Much love for this Doctor, RUN to her for your care, she won't let you down!!! 10 STAR RATED by this patent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2813915].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

I have been Pearce for a year and half now and my first visit I was relieved when I was only in the waiting room for a couple of minutes. Every visit has been prompt and thorough. Also the one negative review on here is a misunderstanding because since the summer of 2013 she has never had a nurse practitioner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2610644].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2014

This is one of the most caring doctors I have ever had. Wouldn't go to anyone else! She helped me get off all my medications, loose weight and now I am in great health! One of a kind doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2238042].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2014

What I hoped would be a routine visit revealed a more serious condition, and Dr. Pearce saw me through the process in the greatest possible caring and professional manner. Her office, staff, and referral process were first rate. Genuine thanks to Dr. Pearce!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][213677].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2013

The doctor was never there to see my husband. He had high blood pressure and was on 4 wrong medicines that his new doctor in Kansas City threw away and put him on medicine that kept his blood pressure under control. He told her staff/nurse that his blood pressure was high that they laughed at him. He saw her nurse practioner more than the doctor because she was never there. He had to seek medical care elsewhere because of neglect of medical care.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][213676].votes_count ]]