Ratings for Dr. John J. Westwood

Superior Medical Care and Attention, Bonita and John Westwood the best medical team in Arkansas in my honest opinion.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2014

I FEEL LUCKY TO HAVE THIS CLINIC IN OUR AREA. I WORK IN A LARGE METROPOLITAN HOSPITAL AND I COME TO THIS CLINIC FOR MY MEDICAL NEEDS

flag | Submitted November 18, 2010

Dr. Westwood, Bonita and Cindy are the best there is. They are very caring, helpful and are always there when you need them. When my husband had surgery Dr. Westwood called the hospital and talked to him personally every day while he was on vacation with his family. You will not find many doctors like that. He will tell you the way it is and not sugar coat it. If you don't like the truth you won't like him. He has done several operations on me and I have always had the best care. I would not travel to Little Rock or anywhere else unless the Dr. recommended it. The people in Plainview would lose a great medical staff if he were to ever leave.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2009

We are truly blessed to have such a experienced and skilled physician His surgical ability is amazing. Dr. Westwood treats his patients with respect and always offers tender, loving care. I have been recently diagnosed with breast cancer, since that time Dr. Westwood has called me to check on my progress and has always been available to talk when I've had a problem. He is absolutely the BEST.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2006

Exceptionally helpful, knowledgable, trustworthy. My experience over the past several years has been completely positive.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2006

Dr. John J. Westwood's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union