Ratings for Dr. Allan Hsu

He's perfect wish they would hire the Male asst back

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

AMAZING experience ! Highly recommend Dr. Hsu & Red Bud Dental to everyone ! I give them 5+ Stars ! Dr. Hsu was professional, informative, friendly & went over everything step by step. It never felt rushed. Office Manager Audra, Derek Dr. Hsu's Assistant, along with the other staff made you feel welcome & appreciated for having chosen Dr. Hsu & Red Bud Dental. We had our prior Dentist since 2005 & suddenly they weren't covered under our insurance but our insurance hadn't changed. I was surprised to find I now needed a new Dentist. I'm thrilled to have found Red Bud Dental. It's close to the Forest Creek Golf Course where we live & shop. Audra was extremely efficient. She scheduled us immediately. Audra was even more professional in person & very kind. Derek Dr. Hsu's Assistant introduced himself & said he would take good care of us like we had been used to at our prior Dental office & that gave me total peace of mind. Dr. Hsu & Red Bud Dental now has 5 new patients.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2013