Ratings for Dr. Robert W. Yelverton

Even though he was the one who was delivering my second child via C-section together with another Dr. from this practice, I didn't really care for him. During his visits he was too formal and not personal at all like most other doctors from this practice. Other than that he was good.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

One of my favorite doctors at Partners. Hands down the most personable doctor on staff. Always took the time to make sure all my bajillion questions were answered.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

He is great! Turns out he is cousins with my old OB in Mobile, Al. Small world. He is a good doctor, very friendly, dosnt make you feel rushed like some of the other OBs! Very thoughtful and kind and willing to go out of the way to help! Overall he's great.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2013

Too many doctors! You get 1 appointment with each doctor, & the one on call when you go into labor is who will deliver your baby. Doctors have little regard for the patient, it seemed like they saw me as a disposable vessel, or perhaps a broodmare. I was told by a male physician that the internal exam he was doing wasn't hurting me (it was), & he became more forceful after I complained. I asked about laboring without unnecessary interventions as I wrote in my birth plan. He laughed, said my birth plan "didn't matter" as this was my first pregnancy, & I'd get both interventions & a c-section, because first labors never progress "normally". Doctors spent about 10 minutes with me, & were impatient when asked questions. Staff at front desk offered formula samples, & berated me when I said I planned to breastfeed. After 5 visits, I left & chose another doctor who would listen, answer questions & treat me like a human being to deliver my son (he was born naturally, no c-section required).

Submitted April 17, 2013

Dr. Robert W. Yelverton's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 2008)

Pacificare