Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey J. Muir

It was refreshing to find a Dr. who takes the time to listen and take into consideration what you feel is happening to your own body & did not give you the bums rush. After 13 plus years of being in pain I feel I have finally found the right Dr. and I was impressed with how nice the staff and office is. Looking forward to my M.R.I & what he finds out! After 3 days I am not in constant pain & can happily do my job! Excited & I highly recommend ~ Chris S., LV NV

flag | Submitted March 6, 2014

Very friendly and confident staff. Dr. Jeff Muir spent a lot of time with me and answered all my questions. He was generally consider about my pain and I was very happy how I was treated.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2013

He spends alot time explaining your problems and comes up with a treatment plan that is tailor made so different than those other doctors that use cookie cutter approach to treat pain . I would see him again .

flag | Submitted October 3, 2013

Dr. Jeffrey J. Muir's Credentials

• University Of Utah School Of Medicine (Grad. 2008)