Dr. Frank Farbod MD, DMD, FACS, FRCS, FDSRCPS

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Frank Farbod MD, DMD, FACS, FRCS, FDSRCPS

I cannot say enough excellent things about Dr. Farbod and the entire staff. I felt fully informed on potential procedures, options and cost. I was always greeted with smiles and enthusiasm. I felt very well monitored through all my visits and procedures. Absolutely love this place.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2019

I had significant Oral Surgery done by Dr. Farbod 2 weeks ago. I am one who has always been a little apprehensive about the Dentist. Leave that worry in the Parking Lot, Dr. Farbod & his staff do a tremendous job of taking away a persons anxiety. Dr. Farbod listens to your concerns, answers any & all questions, & explains the procedures to you. Once you leave his office, your simply not a number. He follows up with his patients, gives very detailed easy to understand post operative instructions. In my opinion this is a five star practice.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2019

I had my wisdom teeth taken out last week and feel great. Dr. Farbod was very upbeat, funny, and caring. I felt very comfortable the whole time. The nurses and receptionists were super professional, friendly and really took care of me. The whole office is great. I wouldn't trust anyone else!!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2018

He even calls the next day to check on you and is very caring and gentle

flag | Submitted January 28, 2018

Great chairside manner. Clearly comfortable doing his job. So efficient yet extremely conscientious as to what he was doing! Highly highly recommended. I’m not none to leave reviews but felt compelled to do so. The tooth was out before l blinked. No pain afterwards. Didn’t even have to take Tylenol thanks to my Young Living oils😊

flag | Submitted December 9, 2017

Had my wisdom teeth out here a few days ago and feel great. The Dr. and staff took really good care of me. Very professional.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

Thank you very much Dr. Farbod and staff for all your professional help. I would highly recommend everyone to visit the best in the business!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

I had surgery by Dr. Farbod (a tooth removed with bone graft). The whole experience was very positive and pleasant. Dr. Farbod and his nurse made sure I was comfortable. I didn't have any issues with recovery. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016

My daughter had her wisdom teeth removed by Dr. Farbod. Everyone was very friendly and professional. I highly recommend Dr. Farbod and his office.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2016

Dr. Frank Farbod and his staff at Facial Surgery Institute are the most professional, helpful, kind, and well educated group of health care professionals that I have ever had the pleasure of being under the care of. I can't say enough about how well I was treated, how awesome my surgery went, and how excellent my recovery has been. If you're looking for world class treatment, Dr. Farbod and his team are where it's at.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

Dr. Frank Farbod MD, DMD, FACS, FRCS, FDSRCPS's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

UnitedHealthcare