Ratings for Dr. Murray A. Freedman

Dr freedman delivered my baby girl 39 years ago today November 25, 1975. He and his nurse, Irene, was there for me the entire time. He helped me through an emotional time as my first baby was stillborn. But when I changed doctors to dr freedman I had such a peace. He made me feel so secure. When I didn't feel my baby move he would say 'come on in so u can hear the heartbeat'. He is a wonderful, caring doctor. Thank you dr freedman. My little girl is 39 today.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

My GYN since the late 1960's. He is always up to date on treatments. I've always felt like he knows his patients and cares about their well being. A doctor you feel comfortable talking about anything with. My only fear has always been his retirement.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2011

I drive over half an hour from another city to see Dr. Freedman who has been my doctor for almost 25 years. Even though there are very qualified doctors in my own town I can't even think of changing physicians. Sometimes I have to wait a little while but it is never a long time. He is a very popular doctor in a large practice. The staff are very professional and the nurse is a wonderful caring person. Just to let you know what kind of office it is... his first nurse was a kind, lovely woman. She retired and her daughter took her place. In all the years I have been going there those are the only two nurses that I ever saw. Each doctor has his own nurse so you aren't left waiting forever to see either one. I realize that the doctor is spending time with other patients just as he will stay with me as long as I need him so I don't mind waiting a little while. The office is beautifully decorated and very comfortable. I can't say enough good things about this practice.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2009

Dr. Murray A. Freedman's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1967)