Ratings for Dr. Iris Roberts

Fast, efficient, took my insurance. No issues I'll be back

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

Just had the most thorough eye exam with Dr Roberts. She explained every step in detail and gave me much helpful advise about my eye condition and the type of lens I need. I found her to be very knowledgable and sincere.. I will definitely be back every year. Great service. Very satisfied.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Terrible place very unprofessional and rude I would never go back or refer anyone to this "office"

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

The office staff is alright, although they always seems busy. Dr Robert's on the other hand is something else. She is always ruahing and pressuring you to buy contacts. That's her main goal to sell as many as she can. She is very dishonest with her prices of the visit and any other procedures. She tries to over charge people and the patients are not aware. Be careful when you do go and get an exam. She's also very rude and thinks she knows it all. Not a very likely able person. Would not return here again.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

At first, I was generally impressed with the friendliness of the staff. The doctor is a different matter. She is not very helpful, a little bit rude responding to some fundamental questions, provided incorrect information about old and new prescriptions, appeared to be in a hurry finishing off the exam. Will never return for another consultation.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2015

Took my insurance - fast yet detailed exam. Didn't really know how my eyes are a window to my overall health.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2014

The most detailed exam I had in many years. Great experience. The doctor was very patient and sweet and knowledgeable .

flag | Submitted August 1, 2014

I have no idea what the other posts are saying- they must be lies as Seriously, I love the eye doctor! She gave me the most sincere comprehensive exam ever. I am not sure about the other reviews which are about the store not the doctor- to the one that called the store and said the dr was impolite - Really how hard is it to get a busy dr on the phone because seriously I had a great exam. Ultimately its about your eye health, I would see a busy doctor just based on the fact that they see so many patients that they have seen it all and can diagnose things that other doctors can't! Case in point: This doctor took pictures on inside my eye and saw something that needed further identification. Turned out I have a serious eye issue - so most likely this dr saved the vision in one of my eyes! I think that was worth the $.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2014

Dr. Roberts conducts a very dishonest practice. Her only concern is trying to get the maximum amount of money of your exam. whether it be a contact lens fitting or regular eye exam. I find her prices unreasonable and her practice unethical. I will never recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2014

I would not recommend this doctor. I went for a routine eye and contact lense exam and felt that she was not only very rude and impatient, but that her only interest in me was to try to push me into buying as many boxes of contact lenses as possible. I am a very personable, easygoing individual and maybe she was just having a bad day, but I have never had such a negative experience at an eye doctor. I also felt that she was very overpriced.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2013