You may also like

Dr Wingert is very knowledgeable but his bedside manner is at times non-existent. If you are unlucky enough to get there on a bad day, forget it. Whatever you do, don't come in for a sore throat and ask him about something else. He will tell you to make another appointment for that. His staff has always been nice and helpful.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

flag | Submitted August 23, 2014

He is the greatest and has the patients interest at heart. Sometimes he gets short tempered, but if you stick with him you will figure out what drives him there and not go there. He IMHO is the best diagnostistion there is. I dread the day he decides to retire. I have been with him since 1994.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

I've met with Dr. Wingert for over a year, receiving accupuncture and consulting with him regarding chronic health problems. He's been wonderfully helpful. He responds to questions with helpful and useable information that address the subtleties of my problmes. I've made significant progress with chronic issues that include chronic pain, anxiety, depression and obesity.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2012

My husband and I go to Wingert, along with our one and a half year old daughter. We actually really, really like him. There have been times when I've felt him annoyed by my constant visits regarding my daughter (as a new mom) but I feel that was warranted, seeing as how I was worrying about nothing and he probably gets that all the time. Some of the nurses are grumpy, but there are some very sweet ones who brighten up right away when they see my little girl. I have never felt lectured by him (with the exception of him trying to convince me to get the H1N1 shot, which I disagreed with and ended up not heeding his advice, to no consequence). It's true that Wingert does not suffer the fool, but he gets the job done and really tries to get to the bottom of what's ailing you. Thats all I need/want in a doctor. After all, he's not my therapist; I'm not paying him to make me feel all warm and fuzzy. I'm only paying him to find out what's wrong with myself and my family medically, and help us.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2011

Dr Wingert can be super sweet - or mean and condesending. Unfortunately one must base their visit on how Dr Wingert's day has been going. I have been lectured and made to cry because he starts lecturing if you mention something other than the normal reason you made the appointment - if it's for a follow up - you better not mention anything new or it throws him into a tizzy - and don't mention insurance issues either... he asks the same questions but it seems as though he doesn't really listen to your answers -he also hates to fill out paperwork -

flag | Submitted June 17, 2009

this was our first time in the office and we were told we had to make an apointment with the nurse to be established befor we could see the dr....so i can't tell you much about him. the staff was unfriendly, cold and spoke to you only when absolutly needed, but the nurse we saw was super sweet. she adressed our concerns well.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2008

Dr Wingert is fairly knowledable about many things except how to interact and treat his patients with kindness and courtesy. He is rude, argumentative, and whines. On several office visits I had to suffer through his complaining that I had not "Pre"-informed him of a condition that had arisen AFTER I made my appt. I rcvd a lecture on how it was patients like myself that caused him to get behind schedule and how he has 5000 patients to attend and he "didn't have time" for "add-on" issues. I would not recommend this man to my worst enemy. I LOVED, LOVD, LOVD, his nurse practioneer, Jessica, but have NO respect for the doctor.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2008

Dr. Wingert is very busy, but he is very good. He will keep digging until he finds what is wrong. He truely care about his patients.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2007

Dr. Wingert has done an excellent job of diagnosing and treating my illnesses. He's always personable, and asks lots of questions - then really listens to your answers and concerns. His nurse is outstanding too. The only drawback is the unfriendly support staff. They act like they hate their jobs.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2006

Dr. Kevin Wingert's Credentials

• University Of California, San Francisco School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

HealthPartners
Healthnet
Multiplan
Wellpoint

Updates

• A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Dr Wingert is very knowledgeable but his bedside manner is at times non-existent. If you are unlucky enough to get there on a bad day, forget it. Whatever you ..."

November 20, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=31127'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 5.0

February 5, 2014