Ratings for Dr. John D. Amsbury

Best office staff, nurses, and Dr. Amazing bedside manner provided. Very knowledgeable man. Covers everything from infertility to high risk pregnancies.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

Amazing Dr! By far the best in the area. He helped me with fertility and gave exceptional prenatal care during my high risk pregnancy and delivery.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

Absolutely wonderful! !!!!!!! He's very nice, patient, knowledgeable. He makes sure you don't leave his office without any unanswered questions. He took care of me through my entire pregnancy and delivery when he was not on call.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

Absolutely wonderful Dr. I had a very good experience throughout my pregnancy and delivery with Dr. Amsbury and would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2014

Dr. Amsbury is beyond wonderful!! We came to see him for infertility and he helped us get pregnant. I just delivered our twins on the 18th. I would recommend Dr. Amsbury to anyone. He really does care about our concerns and does his absolute best to help with anything. He truly cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2013

I saw him for Infertility (we had been trying for 3 years)and he was able to help me get pregnant when my previous doctors couldn't. He then took care of me my whole pregnancy and came in to deliver my baby when he wasn't even on call. I have had other doctors in Minot and Bismarck and his care and expertise far surpassed all of them. I will forever be grateful for the gift he helped bring into my life. He is compassionate, empathetic, and knowledgeable. He is a real asset to Minot and Trinity and all of my freinds who have seen him feel the same way I do. We hope he stays in Minot for a long time. I would without reservation refer anyone looking for a great Dr. for there infertility, pregnancy or gynecolic needs. It was well worth the wait. Just make an appointment.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2013

What a fabulous addition to Minot, ND. Visited with Dr. Amsbury after we had a miscarriage. I could not believe the time and care he took at our appointment. We went into that appointment heartbroken and confused and left with a sense of hope and knowledge/facts about the loss of our pregnancy. Thank you Dr. Amsbury.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2012

Dr. Amsbury is the best. He took my problem very seriously and has provided me with excellent care. He does take his time with you and makes you feel like the only patient in the world. He is always very kind, helpful, nice and in a good mood. There is no one else I would go to in Minot. Minot is indeed very lucky to have him here.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2012

Wonderful doctor! Always in a great mood, very knowledgeable, takes time to see the patient. You are not just another number to him. He honestly listens to your concerns and takes time to put you at ease. Very personable!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2012

Best OB in Minot!!! Super nice, takes his time, answers all your questions, and always in a good mood.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2012

Dr. John D. Amsbury's Credentials

• Lake Erie College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2007)

UnitedHealthcare