Ratings for Dr. Ahad M. Khan

This doctor does not care about patients. I'm surprised that he even has a license to practice medicine. Stay away from this doctor.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2014

I paid just for a bariatric consultation. The doctor was fine...his office on the other hand has the worst staff I've ever seen at any office - which is really saying something. Stephanie, his head administrator, repeatedly lied to me about my insurance information even when I checked with the insurance company and had the evidence that she was lying. Not only were her action terrifying, they were illegal. Plus their office had two cancelled numbers in the 3 weeks that I was trying to work with them? How is that appropriate behavior for an office. When I found another number for Dr. Khan he wasn't concerned so much about his staff, but how I got his number because he didn't like to talk to patients out of the office. DO NOT use this doctor. Surgery is far too serious without someone you absolutely trust.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2012