Ratings for Dr. Paul J. Pettinato

Rude and unhelpful. Failed to give me proper medication and now that I'm seeing a new doctor I'm doing well.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

NICE GUY, BUT NOT VERY AWARE OF WHAT THE REAL DIAGNOSIS COULD BE. LAX IN ORDERING THINGS LIKE COLONOSCOPIES WHEN THERE IS A FAMILY HISTORY OF COLON CANCER.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

Dr pettinato, after watching your video and being your patient for over 5 years. I must say it breaks my heart to say I did not receive quality care from you.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

He is a very nice man. I wouldn't trust him with my life, though. What he said was a mental health problem turned out to be Multiple Sclerosis. What he told my husband was hemorrhoids turned out to be Stage III Cancer.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2011

This is a great guy and a great doctor. He is patient but firm, he is kind but plain talking. & you end up trusting him and his opinions, as well as his medical knowledge. In fact, He probably helped save my life...Ya...no kidding! He insisted I go to the hospital when I felt wild horses could not and would not drag me there. He was right; I had a very serious condition and probably just beat the odds. He just would not let me refuse to go, and as the ambulance pulled up to his office, I finally agreed to go to with them. He is a real "old fashioned doctor" (for a young guy) and I mean that in the best sense of that lable. It's a rarity these days!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2009

I have found Doctor Pettinato excellent and a caring doctor. His staff is excellent as well. The office is very convenient to my home also.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2008

Great guy; good doctor. Very responsive and caring.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2008

long wait, excellent staff, laid back guy, very good.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2006

Great, down to earth Dr. who will answer any questions you have. Very Friendly and knowledgeable! highly recommend :)

flag | Submitted September 19, 2006

Fabulous doctor! He's warm and caring, has a great sense of humor, and is always available to help his patients. I would recommend him to anyone. Great, great doctor!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2006

Dr. Paul J. Pettinato's Credentials

• UNIVERSITY OF MASSACHUSETTS MEDICAL SCHOOL (Grad. 1998)

MSP/BC Med